Saturday, May 29, 2010

SIDDHARS

EASY VIEWING OF THIS BLOG
CLICK THE ARROWS ONLY NEXT TO THE MONTH OR YEAR UNDERNEATH PROFILE / BLOG ARCHIVE
THE TITLES WOULD BE SUSPENDED

Thought of the day !

Photographs of Sat Gurus whom I encountered during my ADVENTURES in the mystical land of INDIA !

It is debatable whom you refer to as a SATGURU; photographs that I have posted on my Blog in my observation are Omniscience GURUS.

I respect opposing views on the interpretation of a SAT-GURU and JAGAD-GURU that is what makes the land of the VEDAS great !

My salutations to the SAT-Gurus who embraced me, KOTI KOTI na pranams I offer you my infinite LOVE. You have shown me the Blue FLAME !

My beloved MUM initiated me into SATYAM and DAD AHIMSA of the mind to them I am eternally grateful.

Guru MATA Ki JAI Guru PITASHREE Ki VIJAY !

Aum Sri SAI Ram Hari OM Tat Sat Jai Guru Dev Datta !

Comment: A Bread and BUTTER explanation On-Line !

The Vishnu Smriti and Manu Smriti consider the Acharya along with the Mother and Father as the most venerable gurus of an individual. According to Deval Smriti there can be eleven kinds of gurus and according to Nama Chintamani ten.

From generation to generation the institution of the guru has evolved various basic tenets of Indian culture and transmitted spiritual and fundamental knowledge. Gurus formed the axis of ancient educational system and ancient society, and enriched various fields of learning and culture by their creative thinking. Herein lies the lasting significance of gurus and their contribution to the upliftment of mankind.

Photograph Insert from TOP:

Yogiraj
Janadan SWAMI
Siddhar MAHARAJ
Swayamprakashananda AVADUTA

max

A cool TUNE -- OH Girl


The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine