Saturday, May 29, 2010

Janardan Swami / Swayamprakashananda Avaduta


Thought of the day !

Sat Gurus I encountered during my adventures in  mystical India. In my observation are Omnipresent.

My koti koti na pranams at your divine lotus feet.
I offer you my infinite Love

My beloved Mum initiated me into Satyam and Dad Ahimsa of the mind, I am eternally grateful.
Guru Mata Ki Jai -  Guru Pitashree Ki Jai Jai Kara !

Aum Sri SAI Ram Hari OM Tat Sat Jai Guru Dev Datta !

max

Comment: A copy and paste from On-Line !

The Vishnu Smriti and Manu Smriti consider the Acharya along with the Mother and Father as the most venerable gurus of an individual. According to Deval Smriti there can be eleven kinds of gurus and according to Nama Chintamani ten.

From generation to generation the institution of the guru has evolved various basic tenets of Indian culture and transmitted spiritual and fundamental knowledge. Gurus formed the axis of ancient educational system and ancient society, and enriched various fields of learning and culture by their creative thinking. Herein lies the lasting significance of gurus and their contribution to the upliftment of mankind.

Photograph Insert :

Yogiraj
Janadan Swami
Siddhar Maharaj
Swayamprakashananda Avaduta