Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sathya SAI Omnipresence



Thought of the day !

The Omnipresence

September of 2008 was in Durban for business, also happens to be my birthday,
lived at City Lodge for the night room 103.

My appointment following morning was at 8.00 a.m. set the alarm for 5 a.m.

Heard a noise in my room, turn the light on, LO and be-hold, Divine form of the Lord in an unannounced visit.

Was literally frozen in my bed, could this be possible or hallucinating. Staring at the Lord, He gazes at me with placid loving eyes.

To my astonishment He says Happy Birthday. I shed a few tears in my moment of excitement. You never let me down !

Bhagwan walks gently towards the table, lifting the note pad, removes a page from it. Bhagwan places the page on the dressing table. He waves His hand and materialises vibuti gently drops it on the paper.
Bhagwan moves His hand in a semi-circle, gracefully appears a necklace in His palm. He places it on the paper.

Bhagwan says Happy BIRTHDAY walks graciously to the door.

"I ask the LORD of the Universe should I order breakfast. He request for Masala-Dosa.I reminded the AVATAR this aint the SAI Surya Restaurant. I told Him I could organised a Bunny-Chow." -:)

Baba begins walking out from the room, get out from my bed following Him, to my surprise the door was open. What's more bizarre, notice two Seva-dals standing at the door, ask them what are they doing here. They mention were standing here all night. One has to turn left when walking to the reception. Seva-dals follow Sai, suddenly my attention is distracted, a noise on the right, when I turn left, the LORD and seva- dals vanished.

Lock the door stand at a distance, staring at the vibuti an necklace on the dressing table, stroll closer, noticed red writing on the paper.

Remove the vibuti and necklace, following inscribed on the paper.

OM SAI RAM
MAX
HAPPY Birthday
LOVE LOVE LOVE
THE AVATAR COMES to Awaken and guide you.
Shri Sathya Sai Avatar
JAI SAI RAM

Sai did not write the above message, appeared by His DIVINE will !

Concluded my business the morning, decided to visit Silver Glen SAI ashram Durban - South Africa

On my arrival met a woman cleaning the shrine. I told Her am from JO-burg my first visit to her Sanctuary. She offers me prasad, insists she would like to give me a present, to my surprise, which is Her personal locket of Shri Krishna.

She leads me to the ashram rear of the house, asks me to do meditation. I bow down in the mandir, there is a large photograph of Bhagwan on the right. I notice a piece of paper on top of the frame, sloping on the right corner of the photograph, that read Happy Birthday. This was the Climax of the Darshan, Sparshan and Sambhashan

I did not meet SAI personally, amongst the few Guru's I know, my relationship Omnipresence.

Exquisite journey, grieve in my moment of sorrow, when SAI chose to dispose the present body. His consciousness remains the same so does my relationship with Bhagwan. Mystical moments in the passage of time and gift of Human Life.

Sathya SAI is omnipresent !
Jai SAI Ram

Photograph Insert:

Bhagwan – Vishwa Namaskaram
Birthday Card of Bhagwan
Necklace of Bhagwan