Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kundalini DHYANA

EASY VIEWING OF THIS BLOG
CLICK THE ARROWS ONLY NEXT TO THE MONTH OR YEAR UNDERNEATH PROFILE / BLOG ARCHIVE
THE TITLES WOULD BE SUSPENDED

 
Thought of the day !

You are the Light In my Heart.
You are the Light in my Intellect.
You are the Light in my Spinal Column.

Bhagwan please accept a modest gift - my Light to merge with your Infinite DIVINITY in this gift of Life !
I want to be, the virtue of Realisation, as composed in your seamless teachings, the core of existence and to have a transformative effect on my destiny !

OM Jagruti Kumdalini Mata !

Sai Satyanam - Sai Eeshwara - Sai Sundaram

Aum SAI Ram

max

 
Picture Insert :

Bhagwan

Please take a moment and listen to a really cool Sai BHAJAN one of my favorite !
Akhanda Jyoti Jalao


MBV 2007 12 31 09 SAI AKHANDA JYOTI JALAO.mp3