Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Narsimah SARASVATI

EASY VIEWING OF THIS BLOG
CLICK THE ARROWS ONLY NEXT TO THE MONTH OR YEAR UNDERNEATH PROFILE / BLOG ARCHIVE
THE TITLES WOULD BE SUSPENDED

 
Narasimha Saraswati is an Avatar of Dattatreya. He was born in Karanjapur which is modern Lad-Karanja or karanja in Maharashtra Vidbaraba region. Shri Narasimha Saraswati was initially named as Narahari or Shaligramadeva.

Bhagwan BABA once remarked:

I am the servant of all He has said. I have no rights I am yours. You are mine. I am in each one of you; the Resident in every heart, whether you accept or reject. I am in the atheist, but He will only know when he overcome his illness :-)

Thought of the day !

Love is the key to open the doors locked by egoism and greed.

BABA

Photograph Insert :

Bhagwan BABA
Narshimah SARASVATI

I wish you a Merry CHRISTMAS and a blissful Nu-YEAR
Listen to a kewl Melody before you leave -- Endless Love