Sunday, December 13, 2015

2015 a Lesson in learning !

EASY VIEWING OF THIS BLOG
CLICK THE ARROWS ONLY NEXT TO THE MONTH OR YEAR UNDERNEATH PROFILE / BLOG ARCHIVE
THE TITLES WOULD BE SUSPENDED

Thought of the day !

2015 a challenging year for some and perhaps glamorous for others !

The history of the world has always been coloured with contrast.

Adverse climatic conditions, economic decline, human turmoil, in this midst we have superb science and inventions.

Is our world a favourable place today - does it ratify progress, I think so !

Humans make small strides in defining their purpose amidst the anarchy and harmony.

I have been suspicious about man’s projects in the world but in this He has defined greatness. I am sure every human have splendid ideals for himself and his fellowman - unfortunately not all of us will be able to fulfil our aspirations on this journey.

Humans prospects into unknown destinations fearlessly by trial and error.

The science of evolution informs me mankind is on course for a fabulous migration.

I cannot claim to be a high school A student and don’t know much about the world. However the little history I have read and celebrated is interesting

It motivates me to pen a few lines.
I wish you a Merry Christmas !

Have a great 2016 - say a prayer for world peace and rain if you live in South Africa.

"Time has never disappointed man it has kept it’s Time - eventually it will consume everything"

Asatho Maa Sad Gama
 Lead me from untruth to truth

 
Thamaso Maa Jyothir Gamaya
 Lead me from darkness to light

 
Mrithyor Maa Amritham Gamaya
 Lead me from death to immortality.

 
So says the Sages of the Sanathan Dharma

max

Sathya SAI is omnipresent !

Photograph Insert :

Bhagwan
If only humans could emulate animals maybe we can make a small difference in our world :-)