Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sathya SAI miracle 2016

EASY VIEWING OF THIS BLOG
CLICK THE ARROWS ONLY NEXT TO THE MONTH OR YEAR UNDERNEATH PROFILE / BLOG ARCHIVE
THE TITLES WOULD BE SUSPENDED

Thought of the day !

Sathya SAI Shivaratri miracles 2016.

Krishna states in the Gita I am source of the Supreme energy that pervades the universe. Sathya SAI in His physical form was the structure of that force. Bhagwan exemplify the polarities of opposing tendencies.

He is neither born nor does His consciousness participate in the formality of death. His body was relinquished by His free will. He performed a major surgical procedure of love, for earthly reformation.

The medication after surgery may be bitter however He ushers in the era of peace.

The future of the planet will not be monopolised by anarchy !

The photograph above is a copy and paste from whatsapp taken in Puttarpati. Bhagwans divine art  a Lingam sketched from the clouds.

The second picture a Lingam materialised at Ext. 4 Sai Centre - Lenasia South
South Africa.

The Lingam emerged in a milk bottle while doing the Abhishekam.This happens annually at the centre. I have written in previous uploads about the magic at the mandir.

I hope you having an amazing time and don’t forget to chant :

I am God. I am not different from God
I am the eternal indivisible supreme absolute.
I am being awareness bliss.
Grief and anxiety can never affect me.
I am ever content fear cannot enter me.

Baba.

Sathya SAI is omnipresent !

max

Photograph Insert :

Bhagwan
The miraculous cloud
The lingam