Thursday, December 14, 2017

Sathya SAI Robe/Lamp Miracle



Thought of the day !

Omnipresent message and miracle photographs of Bhagwan.

A book is placed under His padukas, inspirational message's are written by SAI. A black pen placed with the book, occasionally the messages would be pen in red !
Bhagwan sometime uses His fountain pen :-)


Thought of the day !

This message is from Ext.4 Sai Centre 
Lenasia South - South Africa

This message 12/03/2017

One must be sure to have good virtues, self sacrifice, truth love and non violence, otherwise you do not get near me. I check validity and give you many test. You must worship me and wish for affinity. You have to sacrifice many things meditate and contemplate on me. You will find experiences like vision of heaven in the house of God. I give messages hundred percent true. If you pray at my lotus feet you will get vivid experiences here develop faith and devotion.

Swami Swami Swami

Photograph Insert:

Bhagwan
Miracle photograph of Bhagwan appearing in Aarti
Miracle photograph Benoni SAI Centre Nov 23 2016 Baba seated on chair.