Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Kashmiri Bapu

 

Thought of the day !

Sant Kashmiri Bapu

The great sage of Girnar becomes brahmaleen at the age of 97. His teachings embed a lasting impact on all who had the privilege of learning from him. His love for humanity and spreading peace are the ingredients that made him a revered figure in the hearts of many.

Bapu's tapasya complement the inexhaustible divine wealth of Bharat Mata. The tradition for harvesting perennial peace for humanity, rooted in the principles of truth, goodness, and beauty.

I had the privilege of meeting him in September 2007, I vividly remember the imposing aura that surrounded him. His presence romances the inner core of my being, filling me with contentment. It was clear to me, I was in the presence of a truly enlightened being, a sage whose wisdom and compassion knew no bounds.

Jai Girnari

max

Photograph Insert :

Kashmiri Bapu