Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ram-KABIR



Thought of the day !

Year 1975

My favorite leisure activity after work, gym at Actonville Stadium - South Africa, about six in the evening.

Then proceed to Shoaib's and Haroons cafe in Mayet drive. Peruse the daily newspapers have a chat, pop into neighbour's ABC stores, occupied by late Fakir Bhai a Mohammedan by birth. It's these small rituals that offer a sense of community and continuity.

One Thursday about 6.15 p.m. popped into Fakir Bhai's shop. He greeted me and said I seen members of the Gujarati Samaj, motor down the road to the Maha-Sabha, with a Maulana from your community. He appears to be a very holy man.

Immediately charms my attention.

With my gym gear stroll down to the Maha-Sabha. Walked up to the entrance stood on the right side of the door. The presence of the GURU on the stage overwhelmed me. His immaculate energies instructs my consciousness He is worthy of listening.

I stare at Bapu from the rear of the Hall. Despite technical difficulties with the sound system, the essence of the message often transcends the medium, touching the hearts of the devotees.

Barely could I keep my eyes of His persona, rushed home up the road to inform my mum and dad, who join me to the Maha-Sabha.

We listen to His satsang from a very poor mike system. I am certain only Bapu could understand what He was conversing.

The Satsang concluded we inquired who His hosts were, visited Him the following day at there home.
BhaktiKaka of 11 Street Actonville

We were informed from His host there would be Satsang in Bakerton Springs.

We attended the satsang, while doing aarti devotees seen Lord Hanuman protrude through the ceiling and stood behind Bapu, this was an awesome experience. (clairvoyant encounter) 

Bapu's name Ramswarup His companion Hanuman the essence enlighten Master. 

In 1985 Bapu invited me to a Satsang at His ashram Jamnagar Saurashtra. He informed me to telephone Him when I am in Bombay on route to Jamnagar. He made elaborate arrangements for my arrival considering I am a small fly from the location.

I was submerged in emotion for the hospitality.

I related the clairvoyant encounter of Hanuman's darshan to Bapu in South Africa, in the presence of Sarlaben, who at the time had spend her twentieth year with Maharaj. My message to Sarlaben, you are very fortunate, performing Seva for Shree Ram during your life span.

She was flabbergasted at my revelation staring at Bapu the great Soul's protruding eyes beamed at me tenderly.

I shed a few tears the evening when He asks me to share in His prasad. I will cherish that experience to my next life.

I had the opportunity of having a few conversations with Him on the planetary system and the subtle influence on man's spiritual fields.

We spoke on Ayur-Veda, he emphasized firmly on science and its glory we should be more willing to embrace scientific wisdom.

I visited a week with Maharaj informed Him will be travelling to Sathya Sai Baba in Putttarpati -- He said G+d has taken birth on earth.

Satyanam 

max

As a crystal of salt thrown into water dissolves in water and it becomes one with the water so the state in which unity in "I" consciousness and supreme consciousness is achieved is called samadi.(Sauhbagyalakshmi Upanishad 2.14)


Photograph Insert:

Shantidasji Maharaj
Ramswarup Bapu