Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sathya Sai PIGEON Miracle


EASY VIEWING OF THIS BLOG.
CLICK THE ARROWS ONLY NEXT TO THE MONTH OR YEAR UNDERNEATH PROFILE / BLOG ARCHIVE
THE TITLES WOULD BE SUSPENDED

The article is related to Rebecca Marsh the Jewish Sai Devotee on this blog -- month August 2008

1985 was a memorable moment, my fortune to encounter Rebecca Marsh but also my most challenging mentally.

The miraculous photograph of Bhagwan Baba's eye protruding through the pigeon, my first view at Rebecca's home Thursday service.

I recollect holding the picture for about ten minutes in my palm amazed at what I just seen. The following Thursday I attended service again. Service concluded and Rebecca asked the congregation to be seated. She looked at me with her piercing eyes and mentions the photograph she displayed the previous week disappeared. She moved her head around and then stared at me mentioning Max do you have the photograph.

Every body stared at me because I was the only Indian among the white devotees in the congregations must admit the earth moved under my feet. I tasted being accused for something I did not thieve. I answered softly embarrassed I do not have the photograph. She asked again loudly do you have the photograph Max; I stared at the congregation not knowing what to answer.

I had my prasad and left greeting Rebecca Sai Ram.

The following Thursday was most challenging knowing I would be viewed with suspicion everybody kept their eyes on me most of all Rebecca.

Three weeks later a white female devotee returned the photograph.I stared at Rebecca when she made the announcement expressing my satisfaction but also my dismay.

I pondered staring at Bhagwans photograph. In my humiliation I learn to demonstrate my humility not to loose my composure and compassion, when a wonderful Soul was not modest in demonstrating her ignorance to me.

My fairest memory of Rebecca would be the day on her deathbed at the Hospice South AFRICA, when she pointed at the water and I placed three drops in Her mouth.

I express gratitude to Bhagwan and Rebecca affording me the marvelous opportunity to do SEVA -life’s brightest lesson for my personal transformation.

Aum Sai Ram