Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sathya Sai PIGEON Miracle


Thought of the day !

The article is related to Rebecca Marsh the Jewish Sai Devotee on this blog -- month August 2008

A memorable moment 1985, my fortune to encounter Rebecca Marsh but blessed with a very challenging encounter.

The miraculous photograph Baba's eye protruding through the pigeon, my first view at Rebecca's home Thursday service.

Holding the picture in my palm absolutely amazed. The following Thursday I attend bhajans. Service concludes Rebecca asked the congregation to be seated. She mentions the pigeon photograph she displayed the previous week disappeared. She moved her head around, then stared at me, Max do you have the photograph.

Every body staring at me. The earth moved under my feet. I answered softly embarrassed I do not have the photograph. She asked again loudly do you have the photograph Max; I stared at the congregation not knowing what to answer.

I had my prasad, left greeting Rebecca Sai Ram.

The following Thursday was challenging, knowing I would be viewed with suspicion, everybody kept their eyes on me especially Rebecca.

Three weeks later a female devotee returned the photograph. I stared at Rebecca when she made the announcement expressing my satisfaction but also my dismay.

I pondered staring at Sai's altar, in my humiliation, I learn to demonstrate humility, not to loose composure and compassion, when a wonderful Soul was not modest in demonstrating her indiscretion to me.

My fairest memory of Rebecca at the Hospice, Houghton - South Africa. 
She was terminally ill pointed at the water, I placed three drops in Her mouth.

I express gratitude to Bhagwan and Rebecca, affording me an opportunity to do Seva - life's brightest lesson for personal transformation.

Sathya SAI Is Omnipresent !
Aum SAI Ram

Photograph Insert :

Bhagwan