Monday, February 2, 2009

JAI GIRNARI


EASY VIEWING OF THIS BLOG
CLICK THE ARROWS ONLY NEXT TO THE MONTH OR YEAR UNDERNEATH PROFILE / BLOG  ARCHIVE THE TITLES WOULD BE SUSPENDED


MAHAMENDESHWAR -- Param Pujya 1008 Swami Shri Vishambhar Bhartiji MAHARAJ.

GURU MATA - GURU PITA
Guru Bhrama -- Guru Vishnu -- Guru Deva Maheswara

Girnar -- Junagad - Saurashtra

Journeying to Junagad is like trekking to the end of the earth. I arrive at midnight after a stressful 10 hours to a deserted bus terminus. The majestic darkness was intimidating like a taxi rank in South Africa. To compound my agony the late monsoons decided to welcome me to a thunderous roar, to the lush flush and blush, Tapovan Bhoomi of the Sages.

I was scared not knowing what to do at the terminus being alone. I walked across the road, to seek help from a gentleman, who was sleeping in a bus that must have been two centuries old. He was a kind young man. I explained to him my predicament in my parsi style gujarati. He was sympathetic to my plight. The gentleman drove me to his friend a riksha owner who was overjoyed to motor me to Bapu’s ashram. The drive was on gravel road and treacherous in the rain, twenty minutes later at 12.35 a.m. I arrive to the ashram.

The mountainous terrain of Girnar haven to immortal Bhagwan Dattatreya. Climbing to the top is about six hours and ten thousand steps later darshan of Dattatreya’s padukas. In Hinduism the trinity incarnation referred to as Bhrama Vishnu Maheswara.

Mount Ginar home of Bapu the occasion to nourish my lustful appetite sumptuously for darshan of a rare breed of real Guru’s. They have been in contemplation for many centuries on route to the top of the mountain, are in solitary sanctuaries, the same as the Himalayas or Arunachalam..

Sages the stature of Vela Bapa and Triloknath Maharaj the lions of Girnar, one is compel to take darshan of their samadi, feel the powerful vibrations of their tapasya.

It is significant to worship Guru’s that have taken samadi they have the opportunity to demonstrate their omnipresence !

You have to proof your divinity if your claims are a Realised MASTER !

It is in the discourse of omnipresence, I had my clearest moment of spiritual glory and affirmation there is a realm beyond ours.

Bharti Bapu exemplifies this tradition.

I experienced and incredible wonder at Bapu’s Ashram in GIRNAR being alone in my room. I shared the miraculous encounter with BAPU in Ahmedabad. He pondered for a moment and replied in Gujarati only God knows why these mystical events occur.

The Bhaktas that are surrounded by BAPU are blessed indeed they are basked in Pure LUV and Cosmic Energy !

My darshan and Guru Puja of Bharti Bapu, performing abishekam of Maheshwara -- Sarkej India.

Aum Sri Sai Ram Hari Om Tat Sat Jai Guru Deva Datta
GURU KRUPA HI KEVALAM

Bharti BAPU KI JAI.

Photograph insert:

Guru Dev Dattatreya
Bhartiji Maharaj

Thought of the day, Bhagwan Baba.

Love is born in the womb of Seva !
Service to Man can lead to the discovery of God !

Thought of the day !

Spiritual consciousness divorces one from the EGO and matrimony to the ATMA.

Life often reveals itself kindly and crudely, the challenge; digest both with dignity and equanimity.

max.Parshotam -- OF
Actonville -- South Africa

Bharti BAPU'S ASHRAM information @

 http://bhartiashram.com/