Monday, February 2, 2009

JAI GIRNARI

 
 
Thought of the day !

Mahamandaleshwar -- Param Pujya 1008 Swami Shri Vishambhar Bhartiji Maharaj
Girnar -- Junagad - Saurashtra

The journey to Junagad is like trekking to the end of the earth. I arrive at midnight after a stressful 10 hours to a deserted bus terminus. It was intimidating like the dark side of the moon. To compound my agony, late monsoons welcome me to a thunderous roar, to the lush flush and blush, Tapovan Bhoomi of the Sages.  It's a place where the daunting and the divine meet, left an indelible mark on my soul.

I was scared not knowing what to do at the terminus being alone. I crossed the street and asked for help from a man who was sleeping in an ancient bus, that was two centuries old. He was a kind young man explained to him my predicament. He was sympathetic to my plight, agreed to assist me, took me to his friend, who had a rickshaw that took me to the ashram. The ride was on gravel road and treacherous in the rain. Twenty minutes later reached the ashram at 12:35 a.m.

Mount Ginar home of Bapu - Bharti Ashram, occasion for darshan of a rare breed of Sat Guru's. They are in contemplation for many centuries on route to the top of the mountain, in solitary sanctuaries, the same as the Himalayas or Arunachalam.

Girnar is haven to immortal Dattatreya, climbing to the top of the mountain about six hours and ten thousand steps later, darshan of Dattatreya's padukas. The trinity incarnation referred to as Bhrama Vishnu Maheswara.

Sages the stature of Vela Bapa and Triloknath Maharaj lions of Girnar, one is compelled to take darshan of their samadi, feel the powerful vibrations of their tapasya.

It is significant to worship Guru's that have taken samadi, they have to demonstrate their omnipresence.

In the omnipresence, had my moment of spiritual glory and affirmation there is a realm beyond ours.
Bharti Bapu exemplifies this tradition.

I experienced and incredible wonder at Bapu's Ashram in Girnar, being alone in my room. I shared the miraculous encounter with Bapu in Ahmedabad. He pondered for a moment and replied in Gujarati, only G+d knows why these mystical events occur.

My darshan and Guru Puja of Bharti Bapu, performing abishekam of Maheshwara -- Sarkej India.

Spiritual consciousness divorces you from vanity and marriage's you to the Atma.
Life often reveals itself kindly and crudely digest both with dignity and equanimity.

Aum Sri Sai Ram Hari Om Tat Sat Jai Guru Deva Datta
Guru Krupa Hi Kevalam

Bharti Bapu Ki Jai Jai Kar

max

Photograph insert:

Guru Dev Dattatreya
Bhartiji Maharaj


Bharti Bapus Ashram information @

 http://bhartiashram.com/