Monday, July 13, 2009

Sai Divine Current

Thought of the day !

You must realize that the divine current that flows and functions in every living being is the One Universal Entity. When you desire to enter the Mansion of God, two closed doors confront you:

The desire to Praise yourself and the desire to Defame others.

The doors are bolted by envy and there is also the huge lock of egoism preventing entry. So if you are earnest, you have to resort to the key of LOVE and open the lock.

Then remove the bolt and the doors are wide open. The education you receive must train you to be successful in this difficult operation.

Bhagwan
Divine Discourse, December 25, 1976 

Commit to memory recite daily for compounded spiritual abundance !

I am God; I am no different from God.
I am the eternal, indivisible, supreme, absolute.
I am being, awareness, bliss.
Grief and anxiety can never affect me.
I am ever content fear cannot enter me.
Jai SAI Ram

Sathya SAI is omnipresent !

Bhagwan BABA

Photograph Insert :

Bhagwan