Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Christ CONSCIOUSNESS

EASY VIEWING OF THIS BLOG.
CLICK THE ARROWS ONLY NEXT TO THE MONTH OR YEAR UNDERNEATH PROFILE / BLOG ARCHIVE.
THE TITLES WOULD BE SUSPENDED

My memoir of the day !

MIRACLE photograph of Christ.

March 12 1987, I was visiting Rebecca leisurely chatting in her flat midtown Johannesburg - South AFRICA.

A small photograph of Christ in Her home kept on distracting my attention whilst conversing with Her.

I observe an unusual phenomena an Aura the colour Pink emanating from the photograph. I contemplate on what I am witnessing while chatting to Her. I was kinda unsure to tell her of my experience posturing in Her home.

My visit conclude after a hearty satsang on Bhagwan BABA.My intuition commands me to approach Her about the photograph and for Her to invalidate my illusion

I ask Her and immediately she request me to sit down.

Her immediate expression did you notice the Aura I reply yes.

She explains to me about the Miraculous photograph.

The original portrait of Christ black and white was materialised by Bhagwan for a devotee. Rebecca was a recipient of a copy of the photograph.

Rebecca decided to do an examination on the authenticity of the image.She prayed to Bhagwan, I am going to snapshot the original photo of Christ that you materialised. She then asks Baba in Her prayer when she develops the copy She would like to see a white light protruding from Christ mouth.

The AVATAR graduated in Rebecca’s experiment with flying colours gave Her much more on the reprint. Not only did the light appear from Christ mouth but Bhagwan emerges in the picture waving His hand.You can observe the colour pink emanating from the white light of the duplicate copy.

The shade PINK continues to ooze out from the photograph representing Love in the study of magnetic fields.

Having incredible bliss for the past 24 years gazing at the photograph my consciousness compels me to share the AVATARS magic of Love on-line

May you receive the same kind of Joy an Illumination.

Aum SAI Ram


Thought of the day !

Luv ceaselessly and you would become PRASHANTI the Aura of Bhagwan and your body the NILAYAM of HIS work !

max

Photograph Insert:

Bhagwan
Cosmic-Christ
The original photograph.
Rebecca’s Miracle photograph


Hai Mere Nath ! Mein Aapko Bhuloon Nahi.

This article is related to Rebecca MARSH on this blog August of 2008.

Please take a moment and listen to a cool TUNE. Knock Knock on Heavens Door !