Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Christ Consciousness



Thought of the day !

Miracle photograph Christ.


On March 12, 1987, I had the opportunity to visit Rebecca in her flat city of Johannesburg. As we engaged leisurely in conversation, my attention was drawn to a photograph of Christ displayed in her home. What captured my interest was the unusual phenomenon that unfolded before my eyes - an aura of pink emanating from the image.

Intrigued and contemplative, I found myself pondering this unexpected occurrence while continuing our discussion. Uncertain whether I should mention my experience to Rebecca or keep it to myself, our chat carried on until we concluded with a heartfelt satsang on Sai.

However, my intuition urged me not to dismiss what I witnessed but rather approach Rebecca about the photograph and seek validation for my seemingly illusory encounter. Without hesitation, I asked her about it. In response, she immediately requested me to sit down and wore an expression that suggested she knew exactly what I meant - did I notice the aura?

Rebecca proceeded then explained the miraculous nature behind this particular photograph. She revealed that originally a devotee had received a black and white portrait of Christ materialized by Bhagwan. Rebecca happened to be one of those fortunate individuals who received a copy.

Driven by curiosity and devotion, she decided to conduct an examination on its authenticity. In prayerful conversation with Baba (Bhagwan), she expressed her desire during development for a white light protruding from Christ's mouth.

To her astonishment and joyous surprise, Sai graduated in Rebecca's experiment with flying colors - providing much more than expected upon reprinted copies of the original photo. Not only did the requested light appear from Christ's mouth but Bhagwan himself emerged within the picture waving his hand gracefully. Remarkably enough, one could observe shades of pink emanating from this radiant white light captured within each duplicate copy.

This shade of pink seemed transcendent as it continued oozing out from every corner of these photographs - representing love amidst their study on magnetic fields.

Having incredible bliss for the past 24 years gazing at the photograph, my consciousness compels me to share the Sai's magic of Love on-line.

Hai Mere Nath Mein Aapko Bhuloon Nahi.

Sathya SAI is omnipresent

Aum SAI Ram
max

Photograph Insert:

Bhagwan
Cosmic-Christ
The original photograph.
Rebecca’s Miracle photograph