Saturday, October 1, 2011

Microscopic SAI-Los Angeles


Thought of the day !

On-LINE resources -- an E-mail a copy and paste presentation.

 
My Dearest Kalpataru Sai Family,

Was guided to share this with you so you can see that Swami is everywhere! I had gone to a doctor in LA in the month of May, to get the RA activity in my blood cells checked. He took just one drop of my blood and placed it under the microscope which was attached to his computer.

While he was showing me the 'live' activity of my white blood cells on the comp screen, I almost froze when I saw Swami in my white blood cell! The circles with a white border are red blood cells and the cell with Swami in it, is a white blood cell. the 'fighter' cell which protects us and fights off infections, bacteria and other alien substances within our body. (I was taking a video from my iphone while the doctor was explaining and that is when I saw Swami in my blood cell. in real time!)

Many of you have heard Amma say these words very often that, "Swami is in every cell of my blood, I live Him, eat Him, breathe Him, sleep Him" and so, in His most abundant kindness and to make Amma feel that He has gone nowhere, in fact, He is right there inside her very own blood cells. Swami has shown Himself!!

Hai Mere Nath  Mein Aapko Bhuloon Nahi.
 
 
Photograph Insert:

Bhagwan
Dr.Joshua Berka
Amma-Mirasai