Sunday, August 17, 2008

Poland

Thought of the day !

Something to Read
A January 2007 mail to Kryz from Poland

Kryz, this maybe an appropriate paragraph to answer your recent correspondence.

Paragraphs on Baba are not intended to promote Sai's teachings
My mailing list consist predominantly non Sai Devotees.

Comment: 
on Sathya Sai Baba

Kryz in my layman's opinion we live amidst an Avatar, undeniably the world would find that amusing. 

During Krishna Avatar his uncle Kuns fail to recognize His divinity. Folks of the era informed Him Krishna is and Avatar, "An Inconvenient Truth" cheerfully he chose to dispute the declaration, instead contested his view in archery with Krishna, the Avatar vanquished His body.

When the great one transits the planet it's an amazing phenomenon, what's more astonishing many never recognize him, is that incredible or what ? 
Perhaps that's how life's design function.

My intuition informs me most of mankind would worship Sathya Sai Baba thousand's years from today in sculpture. That's not extraordinary; Vedanta reveals itself gradually and graciously, solidifying the theme of the yugas meaningfully and measurably.

Avatar's legacy is extraordinary, Shri Ram and Shri Krishna left an indelible impression in world history. Their energy is infectious, illuminating Vedanta serenely with the passage of time, from Ayodhya to Actonville and Vrindaban to Vancouver.

Sathya-Sai garnishes, gratifies and glitter's the landscape of the planet with Satyam Shivam Sundaram, rekindling the ancient flame of Bharat - Mata.

Sai decorated with non-duality from birth. Born a Purna Avatara, Baba does not perform penance or pursue academic excellence. Sai is the nuclei of wisdom, soul of creation and quintessence of liberation. He dispenses unceasing love, serenading mankind to freedom of the mind.

Sage Shukla narrates with eloquence in the Bhavishya Purana's about the present Avatar's life. To renovate and reverberate the renaissance of Sanathan Dharma.

One of India's greatest sage Devaraha Baba commented, Sathya Sai Baba -- is Parabrahma incarnate. Similar questions posed to Shri Avdutji. ( Kaka Bhushundi Range Himalayas ) he recited the following verse " Aham adirhi devanam mahashinam parantap.Na me viduh prabhavan devah na maharshi".

Mahavatar Babaji -- when materialising his body at discretion to selected devotees, confirmed this, so have several great sages whom I converse with, on this field of study.

Lord Krishna said to Arjuna : "O Arjuna ! No one, not even the gods or the rishis can know about Me -- the incarnate one. How can the ordinary people know about me? 
I am the Adikarta -- the prime creator of all the gods and maharishis.

Hopefully this gives clarity to your mail, hence the Avatars brilliance and extraordinary life's accomplishment for mankind to treasure to infinity !

I often ask myself when writing on Baba, could I possibly author without emotion, that rational reasoning would prevail when my pen waltzes through my pages.

I have come to the conclusion I can write with transcendent clarity, galvanising my thought process without consternation or prejudice on Bhagwan.

Baba is my Love, Baba is my Light, Baba is my Leela.
Sathya Sai the Pantheon in the evolutionary science of Vedanta

My recent article on Rebecca Marsh confirms to me when you pray sincerely to God. (Governing order of divinity) Sai reveals Himself to you. Similar encounters were reported from a mosque in Hyderabad Andra Pradesh.

Four years ago Mohammedan's during Friday prayers claimed Baba was seen walking around in the mosque, these were psychic encounters by some individuals. These claims were reported in local newspaper in India. Parallel encounters have been reported from around the globe for the past eight decades.

hey Kryz, have a pleasant day -- warm regards to your mum

luv max


To my online friends....
Kryz my colleague from Poland student of Hatha Yoga, Vedanta, Philosopher has vast knowledge on spiritual sciences and related disciplines, spanning 35 years or more. PHD - Benares and Rajastan University. M.A Computer Sciences

Kryz presently lives in India with his daughter who was accepted to a PhD program in cognitive linguistics at Oregon University. She is practising meditation for scientific research.

Kryz's daughter Kashmiri will participate in pancha agni this summer it will take place Jangli Maharaj's ashram
https://www.atmamalik.org/


max

Photograph Insert :

Bhagwan
Gorakshanath Bhagwan